Founded in 1993, Infortrend stands as one of the few fully integrated technology firms that are completely focused on storage, including related software and services. Infortrend delivers storage innovation and performance to customers worldwide with acclaimed quality and flexibility, combined with superior value.
The company researches, designs, and manufactures products in-house with complete control over processes, leveraging leading expertise in engineering, industrial design, and production. Infortrend storage solutions offer superior long term reliability for businesses, enterprises, and organizations that require uninterrupted access to data. Infortrend technology is widely respected and popular in the media, content creation, and surveillance sectors among other industries, with many high profile customers and successful deployments.
Best for media and surveillance applications
Infortrend storage products all emphasize performance, reliability, scalability, and data services. These traits make them excellently-suited to nearly every application, but in particular to media and surveillance businesses.
Infortrend systems are designed for simple management and file sharing, enabling team work and better productivity in media agencies and other creative outlets
Their high speeds and top-level computing power unlock storage bandwidth and eliminate bottlenecks in workflows, even in the most demanding applications such as 4K ultra high definition (UHD) media editing and large block streaming.
All Infortrend products deliver the highest degree of reliability and assured quality, which means carefree non-stop usability, a must in 24/7 operations such as security, surveillance, and broadcasting. Extensive data services empower users with dependable backup capabilities while making sure systems are future-proof.
Infortrend also builds all of its systems with scalability in mind, knowing from first-hand experience with actual deployments that users need capacity growth on demand. Systems expand easily via JBOD enclosures, providing ample room as needed in capacity-hungry environments such as surveillance and project archival.
Powerful products enhance your business
All-round RAID systems arrive loaded with data services and are best for SAN, IP SAN, and DAS environments, enhanced by hybrid host interfaces. They deliver top-range performance at entry-level price points, with superb return on investment.
- Available from the entry-level EonStor DS 1000 series through advanced entry-level EonStor DS 2000 systems to mid-range EonStor DS 3000 products
- Extreme performance up to 1.3M IOPS on EonStor DS 3000, with 5,500MB/s read and 1,900MB/s write for all series
- Diverse sizes: 2U 12-bay to high density 4U 60-bay, with 24-bay small form factor models dedicated to 2.5” drives
- All models support hybrid hosts, with 16Gb/s FC, 8Gb/s FC, 12Gb/s SAS, 6Gb/s 10Gb/s iSCSI, and 1Gb/s iSCSI host interfaces available
- Scalable up to 360 drives via JBOD
- Modular hardware with dual controllers available
- Optimized for SSD with SSD Cache and 4-level automated storage tiering
- Compatible with self-encrypting drives (SED)
- Bundled with snapshot, volume copy/mirror, and thin provisioning licenses
- Support secure remote replication disaster recovery
- User friendly management via consolidated SANWatch interface
- Emergency backup power options: super capacitors or BBU
Versatile storage systems that utilize a unified architecture to work on file and block levels at the same time. They use extremely user friendly interfaces to provide seamless data sharing across networks.
- Diverse form factors from desktop to rackmount 3U 16-bay
- Rackmount systems use compact 500mm chassis
- Active-active dual controllers available, with 16Gb/s FC and 10Gb/s iSCSI host interface options
- Scalable up to 256 drives via JBOD
- Standard 80 PLUS power supplies reduce operating costs
- Solaris ZFS operating and file system enhances data integrity
- Data services include unlimited snapshot, remote replication, pool mirror, and many others with no extra licensing fees
- Command line interface (CLI) console for system integrators and administrators, plus simple setup and management with intuitive EonOne UI and Global Namespace
There are no products matching the selection.