Amherst, New York (July 30, 2015) – ATTO Technology, Inc. has announced it will support Microsoft’s Windows 10 for its line of network and storage connectivity products. As the only connectivity provider that allows both servers and workstations to access enterprise class storage, ATTO also offers a suite of software-based productivity and performance-enhancing solutions supporting Windows.
“ATTO’s longstanding relationship with Microsoft, and product support of the newly released Windows 10, demonstrates our continuing commitment to offering users of multiple operating systems access to the latest technology,” said Tom Kolniak, Director of Products at ATTO.
Included in ATTO’s broad portfolio of Windows 10 supported solutions are:
- Celerity™ 16 and 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) with MultiPath Director™
- ExpressSAS™ 12 and 6Gb SAS/SATA HBAs and 6Gb RAID Adapters
- Thunderbolt technology enabled ThunderLink™ and ThunderStream™ Desklink Devices
- FastFrame™ 10GbE Network Interface Cards (NICs) and Converged Network Adapters (CNAs)
- Software including ATTO ConfigTool™, Disk Benchmark, CLI Tools, Express NAV™ and QuickNAV
ATTO products are available for purchase in Australia and New Zealand through Adimex network of dealers, find out where to buy.
About ATTO Technology, Inc.
ATTO Technology, Inc. is a global leader of storage and network connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments. ATTO provides a wide range of end-to-end solutions to help customers better store, manage and deliver their data. With a focus toward markets that require higher performance, ATTO manufactures host adapters, RAID adapters, network adapters, RAID storage controllers, Thunderbolt-enabled Desklink Devices, bridges, switches and software. ATTO solutions are based on providing a high level of connectivity to all storage interfaces, including Fibre Channel, SAS, SATA, iSCSI, 10GbE, FCoE and Thunderbolt.